• Page:

TOPIC:

Find my Font app just hanging 4 weeks 1 day ago #1562

• GySzabolcs
  • GySzabolcs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
Few days ago Find my Font app stopped working on my mac.If I try to open just hanging and never get the app window. A week ago just working fine. When I open the Console app and search for Find my App related errors, I found these:

IDENTITY_ATTRIBUTION: Failed to copy signing info for 22308, responsible for /Applications/Find my Font.app/Contents/MacOS/Find my Font: #-67062: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-67062 "(null)"

and this

TCCDProcess: identifier=<ID of InvalidCode>, pid=22308, auid=501, euid=501, binary_path=/Applications/Find my Font.app/Contents/MacOS/Find my Font attempted to call TCCAccessRequest for kTCCServiceAccessibility without the recommended com.apple.private.tcc.manager.check-by-audit-token entitlement

I think this error related to the app expired code signing. I'm on macOS Ventura 13.6.4 and I don't installed any system update recently.Please find a solution for this error, because this app important for my work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GySzabolcs.

Find my Font app just hanging 3 days 47 minutes ago #1563

• harris
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 52
Hi,

I don't really know what the cause of this is.
We've never received a similar issue in the past.

If you're still facing this issue, my suggestion is that you uninstall the Find my Font app and re-install it.
If you run into issues with Gatekeeper after re-installing, please follow the instructions found here:
www.findmyfont.com/forum/find-my-font-help/1224-unable-to-open-app-on-mac-bigsur#1497

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

FmF Ajax Search